Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple chicken gnocchi soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Gnocchi Soup is the coziest way to warm up this season! It's loaded with potato gnocchi, tender chicken, fresh veggies and a rich creamy broth. This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's definitely one of those recipes everyone can. This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is pretty quick when all is said and done.
Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have simple chicken gnocchi soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbs unsalted butter
- Prepare 1 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 small onion - finely chopped
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic - minced
- Make ready 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Get 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Get 2 cups half & half
- Get 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Take 1/4 tsp celery seed
- Get 1/2 of a rotisserie chicken (white and dark meat) - chopped
- Get 1 cup (packed) fresh spinach - roughly chopped
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) package gnocchi
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
This homemade chicken gnocchi soup is the perfect comfort food… creamy, hearty and delicious! They are also SO yummy in soup and add a great texture! I love eating them with butter and parmesan cheese for a simple lunch as well. This Chicken Gnocchi Soup is better than Olive Garden!
Steps to make Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Heat a 2 quart sauce pan over medium heat. Add butter and oil. As soon as butter melts add onion and garlic. Sautée until onion is translucent, stirring often.
- Wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking frequently.
- Wisk in chicken broth, half & half, thyme, celery seed, and a pinch of salt. Bring to a simmer, wisking frequently. Simmer until thickened. About 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, gnocchi, and spinach. Simmer 5 minutes more, stirring often. Taste, adjust seasoning as desired. Serve with crusty bread. Enjoy!
- See notes below ⤵
- Note1: This makes a hearty, thick soup. If you would like your soup a little thinner you can add up to 1 more cup of chicken broth.
- Note2: If you want to cut some of the fat you can replace 1 cup of half & half with milk. You could go with all milk, but then it wouldn't have the same richness.
I love eating them with butter and parmesan cheese for a simple lunch as well. This Chicken Gnocchi Soup is better than Olive Garden! Loaded with tender chicken, chunks of vegetables, spinach in a creamy, flavorful broth. So over the last couple years as our girls are getting older, I've been trying to get into the habit of taking them out on. This Chicken Gnocchi Soup is very simple but here are a few tips and tricks to make your Oliver Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup the best ever!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple chicken gnocchi soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!