Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetable pasta for kids. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In this video I make healthy pasta recipes for toddlers and kids. I add vegetables in puree form, you can use this trick to baby whose don't want to eat. We believe in the goodness of vegetables. So let's begin with some of the best preparations of pasta with vegetables.
Vegetable pasta for kids is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegetable pasta for kids is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetable pasta for kids using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable pasta for kids:
- Prepare 2 cups durum wheat pasta
- Prepare as needed Water
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready For making pasta sauce -
- Prepare 1 finely chopped onion
- Make ready 4-5 Finely cut garlic cloves
- Prepare 3 tomatoes pureee
- Get 1 finely chopped carrot
- Take 10-12 finely cut french beans
- Take 1 finely chopped capsicum
- Make ready 1 tblspoon butter
- Take 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Get 1 tablespoon malai
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 2 Teaspoon oregano
Instead of making two separate dinners, make a kid-approved pasta everyone will like! Delish editors handpick every product we feature. This is a very basic pasta salad, easily fixed up by adding extra vegetables or some chopped salami. I have used whole wheat fusili pasta.
Instructions to make Vegetable pasta for kids:
- Boil pasta as per the instructions on the packet. I use 3 cups of water for 1 cup pasta boil it for 10-12 minutes. Add a teaspoon of salt while boiling.
- Drain the pasta, keep aside
- In a pan, put in the butter. Once melted, put in the onions and garlic. Cook till it turns aromat.
- Now add the tomato puree and cook till it thickens.
- Now add carrot and beans, put in some water and cook these veggies by covering the pan on medium flame, so that they are cooked. Put in the salt, red chilli powder too.
- Now add the capsicum, cook for a minute.
- Add the ketchup, oregano.
- Now add the drained out pasta and give a good mix.
- Add in the malai, mix well.
- Serve hot.
This is a very basic pasta salad, easily fixed up by adding extra vegetables or some chopped salami. I have used whole wheat fusili pasta. You can buy Whole Wheat Pasta Online Here. Here is the list of simple and easy pasta recipes for kids, including. Pour the vegetables over the pasta and gently mix well.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegetable pasta for kids recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!